Wedding vendor in Bali are numerous and deciding which ones to have for your wedding is actually rather tricky. Whether you decide to host your wedding beachfront in Seminyak or Sanur, or probably opt to hold a forest garden wedding in Ubud, you’re going to need professional vendors to handle your wedding. From wedding catering Bali to wedding decor, what’s the best practices when you’re looking for the most reliable wedding vendors in Bali?
Choosing reliable wedding services bali
Bali as a sought-after wedding destination has numerous wedding services that it’s actually a task looking through the options. The sheer number of wedding services in Bali will blow away your focus. And many of them look promising. So what should you do when you’re looking just for the right ones for your big day?
- Know what you want. Each wedding vendor is different. They have their very own styles and they specialize in different types of wedding. In order to find wedding vendors in Bali you first need to define what you yourself want.
- Define your budget. This must be a clear estimation as well as a clear priority on your part. We’ll talk more about budgeting later.
- Look at the reviews and ask around. The old school way of asking your friends or relatives for recommendations still stand. Make sure to always look at the vendor’s reviews across any sites you can find them in. Ask if your relatives or friends have used their wedding services Bali.
Determining your budget for wedding vendor in Bali
There are numerous wedding vendors that you’re going to need to hire for your wedding. From venue, catering services, photographers, decor, and everything else; it’s simply numerous and you’re going to have to define your priorities. Which wedding vendor in Bali will you give your biggest budget to?
Make sure that you have your list of priorities; this will reflect the overall funds you’ll be willing to spend on your wedding services Bali. Having a clear estimation for your budget is extremely helpful during the time you decide to headhunt for reliable wedding vendor in Bali for destination wedding of your life.
Browse for real weddings shots
Often times, vendors post photos of pre-weddings instead of the actual weddings. This is something that’s pretty common. But what you’d want to look for is real wedding shots. Looking at real weddings is also something that should be noted by all brides and grooms. Experienced wedding vendor in Bali would showcase the event they’re a part of.
- Catering Denpasar: Planning the Right Menu for Your Bali Event
- Tattoo Bali Design Ideas: Mandala Tattoos’ Various Meanings and Interpretations
- Recognising the Best Tattoo Artist in Bali
Look at the vendor’s website and portfolio
A wedding vendor’s website usually serves as their main portfolio. If your wedding vendor does not have a website that’s often a red flag. However, that isn’t always the case. Many wedding vendors prefer to join a platform where they can share their event portfolio with a community and potential customers. These platforms would be what you often see such as BrideStory and the likes. Some people
Where to look for your wedding vendor’s portfolio
Here are some of the most common sites where you can find Bali wedding vendor portfolio:
- Individual site
- BrideStory site
- Social media sites (most notably Instagram)
- The Bali Bride